I NOEMÍ M. SAAVEDRA
In 2001, Samuel and Noemí Martínez Saavedra we started ÒPERA JOIES project. Since then, our aim was connecting artisany and design to the jewel.
Get to know more here:
Samuel M. Saavedra
Samuel M. Saavedra is graduated in Arts and Artistic Trade in Goldsmithing speciality in Llotja de Barcelona’s school in 1996.
Since then, he has participated in specialization courses and workshops, due to his curiosity and improving will in his goldsmith job.
- He has his job exhibited all around Catalonia, Spain, Europe and the United States.
- He has been speaker in workshops and conferences about contemporary jewellery.
- He has been member of the Orfebres FAD board and jury of the Enjoia’t Contemporary Jewellery from Orfebres FAD (Barcelona) during the years 2002-2007.
- He has been a jury member also in Artesania de Calalunya’s project: Insígnia el Mestre Artesà (Craftsman Master’s insignia) during the years 2006-2010.
- Licensed n. 3326 from Col·legi de Joiers, Orfebres, Rellotgers i Gemmòlegs de Catalunya (Catalan Goldsmith, Clockmakers and Gemmologists association).
Noemí M. Saavedra
Noemí M. Saavedra has musical studies, specialized in Singing and Musical Pedagogy.
After a long time as a Music teacher in different schools in Vilafranca del Penedès a nits region, in 2001 she decides starting Opera Joies’ place together with Samuel M. Saavedra.
She had received education about diamond classification, gemmology and necklace making.
In the commercial field, she has different Commercial and Digital Marqueting courses.